[IP] Maureen's Employment Discrimination

	Maureen:
	How awful for you.   Your rights and privacy have definitely been
violated and your case is valid.  Contact an attorney and file a suit
against the company and your boss in particular.   Make sure she is named
along with the president of the company !  You will have to pay an attorney.
Maybe you can get one who will not charge unless you win.  HOWEVER,
unfortunate and unfair as  is may be, don't plan on winning in court.  They
(big company) have more money and more attorney's to fight these law suits.

	My experience is this:  my good friend had an almost identical
experience at the company we both worked for.  I gave her the EEOC's number
told her to fight it all the way.  Her attorney said she had a valid and
strong case.  Our company called in some smart NY attorney's (note
plural...several big suits) and all that ever happened was our company got a
slap on the wrist.  She got nothing but a bill.

	I certainly think you have been treated unfairly and deserve
compensation for damaged.  I hope you take those suckers for a million.
Good luck, keep us posted.
	Bonnie