RE: [IP] Do DMers need non-invasive meters? YOU BET!

Thanks for sharing this information. It is good because then we can become
wiser and more educated consumers. Some things look good but getting down
to the basics of how a machine works can make a real difference.
Now if there was a cure for chemical injury I would be a happy camper:)
Ginny Kloth and Beamer (SD)
One of the members of Board of Directors for CIIN (Chemical Injury
Infomation Network)-non-profit)
founder and President of Helper Dog Systems, Inc. non profit- training
service dogs for those who have disabilities and need a dog but cannot
afford the costs typically charged.