[IP] Animas Pump Chat

Hi All,

If you don't subscribe to Station News, I thought I'd let you know about the Animas Pump Chat we're having the next 2 Tuesday evenings in a row!  The 20th and 27th at 9pm eastern, 3 representatives from Animas will be joining us at Diabetes Station (http://www.DiabetesStation.org) to tell us about the new pump and also how things went at the ADA conference for them!  I can't wait to find out more about this new pump!

Also, for those interested in what's been going on in Edmonton, we'll be having Dr. Ray Rajotte and Dr. Jonathon Lakey from the Edmonton Group on June 29th at 9pm Eastern.  I'm sure you won't want to miss it!  We're having lots of other really exciting guests too if you're interested!  You can go to http://www.diabetesstation.org/schedule.asp to see who else will be joining us!  Feel free to email me if you want to recieve these updates in your email!

All the best,

Melissa Davis, Manager
Diabetes Station @ Diabetes Portal