Re: [IP] Re:work and diabetes issue--please help!!

My heart goes out to you.  Your boss is a bitch (pardon my French) of the
first order.  You do have grounds for suing, the questions are 1) do you want
to, and 2) how good is your case?  You need a labor lawyer; and no other
kind.  My brother in law is one and he would be willing to access your case
over the phone for no charge as a favor to me.  Please e-mail me privately at
email @ redacted for his name and number.