Re: [IP] travel to US

I think you can buy test strips, needles, insulin (except Humalog?), and any
needed supplies without a precription here.  You might have to sign for it
(we do in VA.-they want to make sure the druggies aren't buying too many
supplies) but you can get it.  Don't know about pump supplies though.

mom to Nathan, 2, dx'd 5/99
and Ashley, 8 months.