[IP] Bolusing for Fat

One night last week we had pizza for dinner and remembering Ruth's
suggestion for dividing the bolus in half--half immediately and half using a
square bolus-I had Craig take 3.5 right away and 3.5 over 3 1/2 hours.  It
worked great..practically broke my arm patting myself on the back.  Fast
forward to Sunday morning-- a special breakfast treat for us are "fried
English muffins" (fry 1/2 pound of bacon and then split the muffins and fry
them in the bacon grease)...can't think of anything that would have more
fat..but did I even consider a square bolus..of course not..square bolus is
for pizza...he took his regular "english muffin breakfast" bolus...was down
to 49 3 hours later...ate lunch...still not thinking I had him subtract one
for the low when he bolused and 2 hours later he was at 240..(I think you
call that a spike!)  OK now the light bulb comes on..if they had meant the
square bolus to only be used for pizza they would have called it the "pizza
bolus".  So..my question...What other  types of meals do you use a square
bolus for?  Would a sausage biscuit from McD's qualify? How about spareribs?
I think I read somewhere about using it for Chinese but I don't think of
Chinese food as being high fat. Any help in compiling a "square bolus list"
would be appreciated.

pump coach to Craig - DM 58 years-pumping since 3/00