[IP] Primary Care Physicians

> Subject: Re: [IP] Do DMers need primary care doctors?
	 Yes, DMers do need a primary care physician.   Endo should not be
taking care of scheduling your annual tests such as Mammograms, pap smears,
and other things we all need checked on.  Maybe you never get sick now, and
I don't either, but my PCP takes care of me and has all my records of past
tests and knows when I call (because I never call) that there is really a
problem and she reacts quickly.  She is the one who refills meds (allergies,
etc.) that are not diabetes related.  Course I am a "senior citizen".  But I
believe a PCP is necessary to "know you" and be there should anything ever
	Bonnie Richardson