[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] employment discrimination

>>Who should I call, and what should I do? I thought
>>calling my endo to see if he can recommend a
suitable >>lawyer in the area, or the ADA.


Please give the lawyer at the ADA HQ a call, the
number is (703) 549-1500 or direct is (703) 299-5519. 
Her name is Shereen Arent and her title is the
Director of Legal  Advocacy and she can put you in
touch with a local lawyer and give you information on
employment discrimination and how to proceed.   

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages with Yahoo! Messenger.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml