Re: [IP] New complications?

I see a speech therapist for a similiar thing. My therapist taught me how
to eat foods so I wouldn't choke. Mine was also discovered through a
swallow study. I choke. So I have to be very careful. My voice is also gone
so I use sign language with my hubby (which I am still learning) and I have
an artificial larynx. My problem may not be all from diabetes because I
have 2 neurological diseases.
I have a certain type of cup I have to use. A certain spoon and I cannot
use a straw and when eating I have to alternate between high and cold as I
eat my mush.

Wish I could be of more help :(

email @ redacted