Re: [IP] bolusing for protein/fat

It took me a long time but I would extend my bolus out 3 to 4 hours
depending on how much protein and fats I consume so as not to go low and
then high later on.  It just takes alot of trial and error before you will
get it right and each person is different and YMMV.  I suggest experimenting
and if you get low extend the time to 3 or 4 hours instead of the 2 and