[IP] Weight loss

I forget who is running this weight loss thing, but I sent an email saying I am going to lose 20-starting weight 145.  I know this is kinda odd, but you'll have to change my starting weight to 140.  Got on the scale today to doublecheck and had a very pleasant surprise.   Starting my jogging tomorrow evening after hubby gets off.  Thanks for the advice Maureen!  Good luck to all and don't forget to add me to the "losers" list.  This is the only time I will ever allow anyone to call me a LOSER.
Kristin, hoping to fit in her prepregnancy jeans
mom to Nathan, 2, dx'd 5/99
and Ashley, 8 months