Re: [IP] start off with saline or not?

I found starting with saline for the first two weeks very helpful because it
cut down on my stress level when I went live.  In the beginning it will take
you some time to setup the infusion set and get connected.  If you are using
saline it doesn't matter how long it takes to learn how to do it correctly.
I cut my setup time in half by the time I went live.  If the set didn't feel
comfortable, I could just change it  and again not have to worry about missed
insulin.  I would recommend it.