Re: [IP] Re: Interchangeable sets

Jackie, Disetronic has a new set called the "Ultraflex."  I received a
booklet on it last week.  It will be coming out in Aug I was told.  The
cannula is available in 3 lengths, 8.10 or 12 mm.  No matter which you use
the introducer needle only extends 2 mm beyond the cannula.No insertion
device is needed and it goes in at 90 degrees.  It disconnects just like the
tender, right at the base which is flat.  The tubing comes in 24/31 and 43
inch lengths.  The other thing is the way they are packaged, 10 sets plus 20
base units, the base unit being the infusion end at the skin.  Call
Disetronic and have them send you a book and ask for samples when they are