[IP] Which Pump?????

I have been "viewing" member for a few weeks now.  I have decided to get an
insulin pump.  Now I have two questions.  First and most importantly which
pump should I get. The MiniMed (508), Disetronic (D-Tron or H-Tron), or wait
until August for the Animas R-1000.  Second I was wondering if anybody uses
a Palm Pilot  or Handspring to keep track of their blood sugars.    I would
appreciate any feedback from current pumpers.
--Scott (email @ redacted)