RE: [IP] MiniMed --ordering

<<I always have probs when MM fills an order (THEY HAVE
NEVER GOTTEN A SINGLE ORDER RIGHT, NOT EVEN WHEN THEY
SPELL IT OUT BACK TO ME!).>>

<<maybe we deal with different reps when we call because of location?
That seems kind of silly since we call the same 800 number.>>

I know I seem to have picked up a chant of sorts....may I suggest it again?
I find that ordering from a medical supply place works MUCH better...they
cover ANYONE'S mistakes or delays and get the supplies to you overnight if
needed! Yes, it would seem that ordering directly from the manufacturer
should be the smoothest...but I feel that where you are calling/EMailing is
NOT directly to the manufacturer! It is another place entirely that tries
to handle it all, without that being their ONLY business with customers. I
don't know about other supply places...but I have very good service from
mine. They remember my name and you can ask for the  same person each
time...so there is only that person to "blame" if need be. I wouldn't try
to depend on cyclical ordering from a HUGE company...too many chefs with
the stew!
My opinion...YMMV    Carole Eve (happy with Libererator Medical Supply)