[IP] Saving time

> > she does it in less than a minute!>>>
> Wow!  When I change my set, I follow a four-page list of directions with
> 90 steps.  Please let me know how I can save time!

Step 1) Throw out the list. It's taking too much time to read.
Step 2) If using the SofSets, take off the center square of the textured
tape and place face up on the counter top. After placing it over the
inserted site, peel off the other two pieces of protectors (I fold a corner
of one end under for a handle to remove it later).
Step 3) It's all like baby steps. You'll fall down a few times but get back
up - then shortly you are off and running. (Ever try catching a running
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)