[IP] pump problems

The only NO DELIVERY alarms I have gotten since February were related to the
Sof-set I was using when I started pump. MiniMed or my pump instructor
recommended I try a different set (for me the Micros) and I haven't had a
prob since switching. Maybe this isn't the case for you but I was having a
lot of discomfort in addition to the alarms. MiniMed or dr./ pump instructor
should be able to talk you through and find out why you are having yours.

Good luck
Beth H.