[IP] Re: Of interest to T1 parents

Was the formula soy or one of the hypoallergenic kinds? If not
and it was regular formula, then he WAS exposed to cow milk

Kristin said:
Nathan was formula fed until the age of twelve months.  He was
diagnosed at
10 1/2 months before he ever had even one drop of cow's milk.
However this
article is interesting as it pertains to our daughter.  I will
have to
discuss this with our endo.

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"God teaches the birds to make nests, yet the nests of all birds
are not alike." Duwamish proverb