[IP] re: pump probs

Whoever had the prob with No Delivery Alarms--
 I get those too, out of the blue...speak of the
devil, 3 last night, and NO i did not change my set. I
had a lot of no deliveries over this past year and
think my pump is jsut weird like that..MM has never
been able to really help over the phone, and as long
as bg are ok, then it's ok. Yes, I would change it if
the set is questionable at all. I didn't myself b/c I
knew I couldn't have a set prob (duh, it was a
needle!) Smart choice too, my bg was 28 at 2:30am, so
I know that darn ste was working!

Do You Yahoo!?