Re: [IP] Chat room?

> I am on my computer at all different times and have never seen
> anyone in the chat room.  Is there only certain times that people
> are in there??? Amie
Yes, certain times. Watch for the regular chat announcments on the
mail list. Chats are moderated several times a week by our chat team
and occasional guest hosts.

If you'd like to chat some other time it's easy. Simply post to the
mail list the time and chat room you will be in and you can almost
bet you will have company.