Re: [IP] Re: basmati rice

actually, kathy,  we still eat sticky rice.   it just makes geneva have a
spike later.  but we only eat rice once/week.

I can't remember the story with the costco rice. it was two years ago.  I
just knew that it was not very good.  threw it away.

as far as rice/glycemic index and BGS....the regular , long grain rices are
BETTER than sticky rice.

basmati happens to be the least offensive.

if you have a few neighbors to split the rice bag at costco...you could try
it out.