[IP] question about insulin sensitivity factor

Someone recently told me that you can't use the insulin
sensitivity factor calculations unless the bg's average in the
100-200's. I'm not sure if this person has misunderstood who told
her that or if I'm misunderstanding her relaying of it. It does
sound vaguely familiar but I can't find any specific reference to
it anywhere. Can anyone tell me more about this? I figured I
would come straight to the experts for the answer! Thanks in
advance!

--
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html