[IP] teen pen-pal

My 13 y/o son David asked if there were any diabetic teens
that would like to be pen-pals.  David is in 8th grade,
loves basketball, music, skate-boarding, computers, and
comic books.  He's not diabetic and he would just like to
meet and correspond via e-mail with other kids his age.

If you have a teen/preteen that would like to have a penpal
in Hawaii, drop me a note at email @ redacted and I'll
separately send you my son's e-mail address.

Tom Wellman