[IP] Re: new potatoes

I always thought the term new potato referred to when they were
harvested, not a type of potato (like russet.)

I am growing my own potatoes (along with a whole bunch of other
things) and, when I dug around in the dirt yesterday to see how
they were doing, found a bunch of itty bitty white potatoes.
COOL! Can't wait for the harvest!

--
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html