[IP] Re: new potatoes

I always thought the term new potato referred to when they were
harvested, not a type of potato (like russet.)

I am growing my own potatoes (along with a whole bunch of other
things) and, when I dug around in the dirt yesterday to see how
they were doing, found a bunch of itty bitty white potatoes.
COOL! Can't wait for the harvest!

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"God teaches the birds to make nests, yet the nests of all birds
are not alike." Duwamish proverb