[IP] Re: Interchangeable sets

I read today that we can interchange infusions sets with other pumps. Is
there any other set that is like a "rapid" but disconnects. I hate to
disconnect when going to the "Y" and then have to prime another 20 units for
a new rapid.  Since I have been swimming a lot lately, I hate like crazy to
be using so many sets, having to prime the tube with another 20 units.  I
have grown to like the rapids when I want to give my abdomen a break,
however, if I disconnect when I swim, it doesn't want to stick again
afterwards.  As you know, they have a small surface and no way to disconnect.
 Does anyone know when the new rapids will be available?  Yes, I know I could
swim with the pump (Disetronics) but is seems rather cumbersome.  You may
email me privately if you wish.
Thanks..............Jackie P