Re: [IP] Ribbons

On Sat, 17 June 2000, "JHughey" wrote:

> > From: email @ redacted
> > Subject: Re: [IP] Silver ribbon campaign
> > how about using rainbow colors ribbions . just a ideal
I remember reading somewhere what the colors of the ribbons stood for.  It was something like this:
Grey is for the grey cloud: the testing, the shots and the complications.  The silver is for the silver lining: a cure for diabetes someday.  The red is for the droplets for blood used for testing your blood sugars.  I could be wrong, it has been awhile since I read that, but that is the general idea of the colors.  If I am wrong, please let me know if you find out.