I have a request that I'm sure I could find in the archives, but with the
volume of posts and often subject lines aren't changed or refer to other
matters included, I'm going straight to you guys. Recently someone explaned
to a woman about what happens to BGs during the menstrual cycle. Would
someone please e-mail me privately with that post or on which digest I can
find it?  Thanks ever so muchly. I 'prisherate it. email @ redacted
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)