[IP] Ribbons

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Silver ribbon campaign
> how about using rainbow colors ribbions . just a ideal

The discussion isn't determining what color of ribbon - just doing it. The
color silver/gray was already selected by some high up committee several
years ago and are available for sale on some websites. Which makes me wonder
what that color was chosen. How many remember the comedian Jackie Vernon who
was very dull and said his favorite color was bright gray? YMMV (~_^)