[IP] Re: Katrina traumatized by site change

I have found that the sofserter does take some practice. I use it on my
3 yr old. The first 4-5 times I was so tense, I just wanted to yank it
out after it was in place, but you really do have to follow the
instructions : rotate 1/4 turn then slide out. If you don't, you end up
pulling out the new site or contaminating it. Sofserter is a great tool,
just firmly hold down wings while you properly disengage. Next ?, if I
don't properly clean with the sticky wipes, once I even completely
forgot to wipe, then an irritation sets in just like you described and
yep the #'s are in 300's real fast. Hardly have this problem since being
more careful.  Goodluck