Re: [IP] velosulin / Insulin Prescriptions

Great description of velosulin only I've been mixing the two in a single
resevoir for 2 years now and using velosulin in a pump since it came out
(1985?).  I've never had any problem mixing the two.  Have found that some
health care providers who use it themselves are fine about the mix while those
with less experience going by a book tell you not to use it. In fact, the mix
works much better for me in terms of sites, and better than either H or V in
terms of timing.