Re: [IP] Hep B Vaccine Linked to Onset of DM

   How long ago did this "claim" appear? I will forward your e-mail to the
head of communications at JDF, with whom I am personally acquainted & with
whom Steve W connected after his "incident" with the water ice fiasco in New
York. This is PRECISELY the kind of "publicity" we do NOT want disseminated
because there's a substantial portion of the public gullible enough to
believe it!!! Aaarrrrgggghhhh!

Regards, Renee ( Melissa's pump-mom/advocate)