Re: [IP] Cure it! Silver Ribbon

In a message dated 6/16/00 9:59:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  agree 100%.  But how do we educate people on this? How do we get the word
 Melissa >>

One thing I'm doing is having a fund raiser, actually a free car wash (
donations accepted). Proceeds will go to ADA. During the fund raiser I have
ADA, and a pumping co. At that time people can take an assessment and get
other litature regarding diabetes. This event is happening during our Rodeo
days, on the main street to the event. We just have to get into peoples

Christine P