Re: [IP] Grey Ribbon Campaign

In a message dated 6/16/00 11:25:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< As for making the ribbons,  the methods vary only slightly among our
ribbon makers. We use either 1/4, 1/2 or 5/8" grosgrain or satin ribbon (gray
or silver) cut into a 4 to 6" strips. We loop the strip and place a tiny bit
of glue (using a glue gun or fabric glue) to hold the ribbon together. Then
we place a red stone at the fold. I prefer the 1/2 ribbon. Others like the
1/4" or the 5/8". I have used jewelry pins but that's not necessary; others
have successfully used small safety pins.
 This information can be found on the following website:
Thanks for this information. I will use it to make ribbons for our fund
raiser next month.

Christine P