[IP] Central Fl support grp meeting

There will be an insulin pump support group meeting on June 29,  at the
Winter Haven hospital.  The meeting will start at 7.00pm.  I am not in charge
of this meeting nor do I know who the speaker will or what other topics there
will be.  The meetings are very good, however.  Winter Haven is located
between Lakeland (Tampa side) and Orlando.  And is easy to get to from I-4.
Please make plans to attend if possible.  The Winter Haven area is supported
be DR Lee of the Gessler clinic who has told me he has over 75 patients on
the insulin pump at this time.