Re: [IP] traumatized by site change

Katrina - My daughter needs to change her site every two days because of
possible site infection.  If she doesn't, her blood sugars tend to get
elevated.  Her doctor suggested she mix her humalog with regular
insulin.  Other people have tried that and it makes their site last
three to four days.  She has chosen not to do this because she doesn't
like mixing the insulin.  Gloria