[IP] Roller Coasters - the big metal or wood ones

Hi Brooke - I experienced going to Tower of Terror and
Aerosmtish's Rockrollercoaster, one after other, and I had
no problems.

email @ redacted

    Hi all,

     Just curious as to any experience ones had going to asmusement parks.
     Husband and I are heading to Cedar Point over the 4th of July weekend.
     Slightly worried about if my pump (and myself) can stand the Millenium
     Force. ANy one know what extremes the pump can handle? Any rides to
     avoid? ALways see signs, don't ride if you have a pacemaker... etc.
     Magnetic fields may come into play there, especially on those big drop
     type rides. (don't like those anyway) I have a minimed 507C.