Re: [IP] in response to darn infusion sets

It sounds to me like you should call mm and Disetronic and ask for samples
and try before you buy.  The same thing happened to me, I was sent what
"someone" thought I would use and like.  This is in a way to me as important
as deciding which brand of pump to purchase, after all the infusion set is
what you actually deal with all the time.  If you don't like what you get
they will just be collecting dust.  Get involved with your rep and remember
the sets from one company will work with any pump you get.