Re: [IP] start off with saline or not?

I started training with saline but I was hoping to skip it and go straight to
insulin.  As with most people I think, I went along with my endo and went
with saline first.  Looking back I can't say that it was a bother are that it
hurt anything.  It did give me extra training I needed.  I really think if
you read the posts and buy pumping insulin you will be ahead in any case.
Just be patient and it won't last long.
Tommy