[IP] What I want to know is

My 3yr old uses the MM508, softserter sets. The canulas are so tiny and
the insertions are a snap with the softserter injection tool. Brynn
either wears the stretch belt, puts the pump in a deep pocket or at
night, he wears it in an inside out shirt with a pocket. We've never
used emla for site changes, he says they don't hurt. At first he howled
because of the idea of it all , but since the fourth time, he hasn't