[IP] joy of soy nuts / GI index & trader joe's

Never heard of Trader Joe's. Is it in the west only? I live in NY State so
I'm not as far from Ohio. :)

The chocolate soybeans sound good.

I had to go back and check, but thought you had posted about the glycemic
index. Have you tried the basmati rice? How is it and where do you find it?
Thanks for the info. Will try cooking  our pasta a little underdone next
time. Also... I asked someone in produce if they had new potatoes and he said
he hadn't heard of new potatoes, but that they called the "younger" potatoes
new. I was under the impression that new potatoes are a type of potato.

Thanks and good luck with summer basals and your move.

Beth H.