Re: [IP] kristin's skinny, resistant-to-assimilation hubby

Shelly wrote:

>>Now, as Sara Braveheart SP says, they'll have to pry it out of my cold,

I'm with you and Sara SP.... and I've only been pumping for 4 weeks.
Couldn't get around to having lunch until 2:00 p.m. today due to a work
project and was 116 when ready to eat.  Could never have done THAT on MDI!

RoseLea and Max... still living life to the max in spite of the brainless
insurance company!