[IP] Frio Bag

Jenny Borgen,
    Hi welcome to the list.  I just ordered a Frio bag for our trip hiking in the
Grand Canyon.  It gets very hot there.  I have a question though.  It says not to put
the bag in plastic because it needs to breath.  I was planning to put my pump in a
plastic bag inside of the Frio bag. Will that be ok.  did you put the pump in a Frio
bag or just use it to keep your insulin vials cool.  I've only been pumping for 6
weeks and never would have tried this without the pump as we will be doing somewhat
strenuous hiking.
    For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about a Frio is a little bag that
has these crystals in between the layers of material.   If you put it in cool water
the crystal expand and keep cool for up to 48 hours. It's really neat.
Thanks for your help,
Dx 6-65, Pumping 5-00