[IP] basal rates

Michael wrote:
> If you only have
> a couple of basal rates then it would be no big deal to change each
> of them, but some people have 6 to 10 of them and it is a lot easier
> to just temporarily change the clock time on the pump.

I'm late in responding to this, but I thought I read recently that a CDE
told someone that 3 basal rates was sufficient. Poppycock. Why would MiniMed
design the 507C to have a potential of 48 different basal rates plus
temporary settings? If you need more basals, phooey on the CDE's opinion -
who is probably NOT a DMer.  YMMVWV (Your Mileage May Very Well Vary)
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)