Re: [IP] I don't mean to sound stupid, but........

Dawn asked:

>>I have already decided which pump we will be using, but I'm just not sure
where to start.  Do I need to wait until after the trial run of saline? Or
should I start doing something now?<<

I think you should contact the pump company that you've chosen.  They'll get
the ball rolling for you and contact your insurance company.  They really
want to sell that pump to you and they'll do what needs to be done.  Good

RoseLea and Max... hey, we're still living life to the max in spite of the
insurance company!