Re: [IP] Ready to give up!

I am sorry to hear about your baby passing away.  It is hard when you get in
a slump, but not taking the correct amount of insulin will make you feel
even worse.
I am sure I could never understand exactly how you feel.  I hope that you
feel better soon.  Have you thought about getting some counseling?
If you go to church you could talk to your pastor.  If not, a therapist
might help you to talk out your feelings.
Best of Luck.

Kristin Suchy
wife to Ryan, dx'd 1992
mom to Nathan, 2, dx'd 5/20/99
and Ashley, 8 months (our little sunshine)