[IP] Question about diluting... And children

Hi all,
	The Pump trainer/RN said that she thought we would have to dilute the
humalog.  Do any of you do this? If so, how?  Do you do it as you need
it, or do you do it in bigger amounts ahead of time?  I would like to
find the easiest, yet most economical way to do this...  Any ideas would
be greatly appreciated!  Also, my 2 year old son pulled out my
daughter's practice set today... Any suggestions for this would also be
appreciated!  THANK YOU!

Carrie Vargas, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 months, 5 Y.O. and set to pump
on 	       July 5th!  YEAH!!!!