Re: [IP] Mixing & Humolog to Vor R ratios

Great point Michael!

I find that with Velosulin alone I can get 6 -10 days out of a site.
(unless I get a rubbing one or those type of things)
With Humalog alone I can get 1-3 days out of a site.
With the mixture I can get 2 -8 days, with the vast majority of them being
3-6 days.