Re: [IP] Ready to give up!

I have a nine and a half month old and went back to work too in Jan so I have been
finding it hard to stay on top of the calculations.  I blood test a lot but mostly
react rather than think and I am starting to find I swing a lot (old problem).  Be
happy to discuss the let down too more if you want to email me privately.  I've
always had crazy bgs and lots of lows so I tend to blood test a lot and don't find
that taxing.  It's the carb counting and dosing that I get sloppy about.

Ruth