Re: [IP] kristin's skinny, resistant-to-assimilation hubby

<<About the pump:  He doesn't "want something attached" to him all the time.>>

The first time I saw my new endo last November, she offered me pump therapy.
 I declined because I didn't want that "attachment".  After lurking around IP
I changed my mind (thanks, guys!) and started pumping in February.

Now, as Sara Braveheart SP says, they'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead

Tell hubby that resistance is futile!

dx 1981, assimilated 2/11/00