[IP] Silver Ribbons

> > Forget the ribbon idea, I think we should wear a needleless syringe and
> > really get their attention! ;-)
> Perhaps tie a silver ribbon around it as well? Or how about a length of
> tubing, tied in a bow with a silver ribbon? Maybe with a
> reservoir/cartridge/syringe attached?
> Keith Johnson

Hey, Keith, I like that even better than my original idea. I can envision
little *corsages* of tubing done in some sort of flower form tied with a
silver ribbon and the stem
being an empty cartridge. That may be our opportunity to put colored liquid
in the tubing and check for air bubbles - or put air bubbles in on purpose
to demonstrate just one of our many frustrations. ;-)
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)